Over 70 Years in Operation
Duraline has been in operation since 1946, starting as a branch of J.B Nottingham. Initially, it was just a distributor of electrical equipment, but over time, it grew to become one of the preferred manufacturers of electrical equipment for the US Navy.
In 2012, Duraline relocated from its New York machine shop to its current warehouse in Deland, Florida. Since then, the company has expanded from just three machines to over 20, allowing us to fulfill our clients' requests more efficiently than most dedicated machine shops.