MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE USA
Industries have long used Duraline Preheat Systems, and the technology has been a success in industrial and construction welding applications for over 65 Years, including refineries, petrochemical, pipeline, structural, shipbuilding, pressure vessel repair and mining.
Many welding applications require preheat, which minimizes the temperature difference between the arc and the base material. Preheating slows the weld cooling rate and lowers hydrogen — two factors that help reduce the risk of cracking and the potential for a failed weld.
- Preheat-Postheat-Stress Relief
- Ease of Installation.
- Complete safety to personnel and equipment.
- Dependable, closely controlled heating with all the economies of the electrical resistance method.
- Adaptability to jobs of any size or configuration.
- Heating of sections of any thickness from 1/2 inch to 7 inches.
- Long service life and complete re-usability.
- Total application engineering service.
- Controller Output Rated 48 KW at 460 Volts.
- Each Quad output Controller can run 4 Power Streamers for a total of 24 heaters.