Duraline Three Phase Stringer Dead Ended, solid molded to Cable heavy duty temporary power stringers include L21-30 plug, 5-20R receptacles, and Molded to 30′ 10/5 SOOW 600 Volt cord. 120/208 Volt. 3 phase unit includes a 10′ lead 3 blocks spaced 10′ apart dead-ended Standard Receptacle Plates (Non Flip) Dead-ended Streamer.
- A 10-foot lead from the power source.
- Three molded blocks spaced 10 feet apart from each other along the 30-foot cord.
- Dead-ended on final Block
- Assembly includes color-coded Blocks and Receptacles for easy phase identification
- Molded Block Colors Black, Blue, and Red
Best if used with: Duraline NEMA Style Plugs, connectors and Receptacles.
Molded to 10/5 SOOW Cable. Leads with L21-30 male plug assembly.
Industrial-grade construction provider safe, portable power
If our NEMA Three Phase Stringer Dead Ended cannot fill your requirement, we can custom design one that does. Our custom design process allows for quick turnaround tool design and can accommodate short as well as long runs. Many styles are available. If there are any questions or concerns. Contact our sales team at 386-873-2990 or via our contact form HERE
Duraline products are made with pride right here in the USA. All molding, soldering, crimping, and assembly operations are done on-site at our Florida facility.