4B5-20 Snap Cover Temporary Power Stringer with (3) Molded distribution blocks, each containing (2) Duplex GFCI 5-20 Receptacles and Flip Cover Receptacle Plates
- It includes a male connector (L21-30P) at the lead end and a female connector (L21-30R) at the tail end.
- The first 5 feet from the male connector is black.
- The next 10 feet from the center of the first block (5 to 15 feet from the male connector) is red.
- The last 10 feet from the center of the second block (15 to 25 feet from the male connector) is blue.
- The remaining 5 feet from the last block to the female connector is the tail end.
Molded to 10/5 SOOW Cable. Ends with a male and a female connector of type L21-30P and L21-30R, respectively.
Industrial-grade construction provider safe, portable power
If your requirement cannot be filled by our 4B5-20 Snap Cover Temporary Power Stringer, we can custom design one that does. Our custom design process allows for quick turnaround tool design and can accommodate short as well as long runs. Many styles are available. If there are any questions or concerns. Contact our sales team at 386-873-2990 or via our contact form HERE
Duraline products are made with pride right here in the USA. All molding, soldering, crimping, and assembly operations are done on-site at our Florida facility.