Duraline Three Block Power Stringer solid molded to Cable heavy duty temporary power stringers include L21-30 plugs, 5-20R receptacles, and Molded to 60′ 10/5 SOOW 600 Volt cord. 120/208 Volt unit includes a 6 lead 6 blocks spaced 10′ apart and a 4′ foot tail. Standard Receptacle Plates (Non-Flip)
- A 6-foot lead from the power source.
- Six molded blocks spaced 10 feet apart from each other along the 60-foot cord.
- A 4-foot tail at the end of the cord.
- Assembly includes color-coded Blocks and Receptacles for easy phase identification
- Molded Block Colors Black, Blue, and Red
Molded to 10/5 SOOW Cable. Ends with a male and a female connector of type L21-30P and L21-30R, respectively.
Industrial-grade construction provider safe, portable power
If our Three Block Power Stringer cannot fill your requirement, we can custom design one that does. Our custom design process allows for quick turnaround tool design and can accommodate short as well as long runs. Many styles are available. If there are any questions or concerns. Contact our sales team at 386-873-2990 or via our contact form HERE
Duraline products are made with pride right here in the USA. All molding, soldering, crimping, and assembly operations are done on-site at our Florida facility.